International Dub Gathering 2020
- Pla dels Catalans, L'Aldea, Spain
- 2-4 April 2020
Don't miss the next one
This event has already taken place. Join our Mailing List and we will keep you up to date with priority access to tickets, discounts and exclusive news & offers, via email.
"Five Years Burning Bassbylon"
Held each spring on the east coast of Spain, International Dub Gathering is Europe's biggest gathering dedicated to dub, reggae and soundsystem culture.
Now in its fifth year, the festival moves to a new home in L'Aldea – between Barcelona and Valencia - for another celebration of the sounds, culture, history and heritage of the genre and its many descendants.
From pioneering producers and selectors through to modern musicians, DJs and MCs, the lineup plays tribute to the enduring influence of the music of Jamaica, with elements of jungle, dubstep, dancehall and fusion genres represented alongside the traditional dub and reggae at the heart of the festival's offering.
- Jah Shaka
- Pablo Gad
- Queen Omega
- Mafia & Fluxy feat. Megumi Mesaku & Aba Ariginals
- Iration Steppas feat. Dennis Rootikal [live]
- Dub Judah
- Keety Roots
- Roberto Sánchez feat. Benjamin [live]
- IGrade Dub feat. Pressure
- Blackboard Jungle Sound System feat. Ras Hassen Ti & Far East
- Young Veteran Sound System & The Hornsmen Section
- Radikal Guru feat. Mowty Mahlyka
- Alpha Steppa feat. Ras Tinny
- Indy Boca Sound System feat. Jacko
- Sara Lugo & Supa Mana
- Sista Habesha feat. Saralène, Sista Livity, Poetikah, Sista Marlou & Amelia Harmony
- Sanga Mama Africa
- Emperorfari feat. Magdushka & Ras Iwarriyah
- South Vibes Sound System
- Zulu Vibes feat. Brigadier Zongo
- High Paw feat. Belén Natalí & Matah
The festival takes place in an events venue in L'Aldea, a town on the banks of the Ebro river in the region of Catalonia.
Pla dels Catalans, L'Aldea, 43896, Spain
You can reach L'Aldea by bus from Barcelona (including direct services from the airport) as well as from Zaragoza, Tarragona and other smaller towns and cities. Trains also run to L'Aldea-Amposta station from Barcelona, Valencia, Murcia, Castellon and more.