Tickets and packages to the 2017 edition are now on sale. Book yours via the link below.
London's infamous electronic festival
South West Four, or SW4 for those in the know, is an electronic music festival held in Clapham, South West London.
Named after the postcode in which it takes place, South West Four decks out Clapham Common with food stalls, bars and fairground rides as tented and open-air stages play host to some of the finest names in the world of electronic music. 2015's bill featured Faithless, Fatboy Slim and Basement Jaxx.
The weekender is now one of the capital's most famous festivals, popular with clubbers looking for one last summer dance blowout, before spilling out into the London night to party till the early morning.
Silver City Stage
Clapham Common is a large outdoor space in South West London that is decked out with stages, food stalls, bars and fairground rides for the festival.
Clapham Common, London, SW4, Reino Unido
- Clapham Common and Clapham South which are both on the Northern Line (Zone 2) are short walk to the Common.
- On the Overground, Clapham High Street is also close, you can walk it in 20 mins, or you can get buses 50 and 155 which takes 10 minutes
- Please note that when the event is finished, Clapham Common tube will be closes, you can walk to Clapham South which is 8 minutes, or Brixton which is on the Victoria Line in 20 minutes.
- Last Tube from Clapham South leaves 00.14 on Saturday, 23.22 on Sunday
- Last Tube from Brixton leaves 00.26 on Saturday, 23.45 on Sunday
- The nearest train station is Clapham Junction which is a 25 minute walk
- There will be some sign posts en route to the festival but it's recommended to plan your route before and after.
- You could get buses 345 or 37 to Clapham Common
- The following routes run near to the common: 35, 37, 50, 88, 137, 155, 249, 255, 345, 355, 417 and G1
- Night buses include: N35, N37, N155, N137 and N345
London is served by many airports, here is how you would connect to Clapham Common...
- (29 Mins) Taxi or Uber
- (51 Mins) Train from Heathrow to Paddington, Tube: Paddington - Embankment - Clapham Common
- (1hr 18Mins) Tube: Heathrow - King's Cross St. Pancreas - Clapham Common
- (35 Mins) Train from Gatwick to Clapham Junction, Bus 345 or 37 to Clapham Common
- (36 Mins) DLR from London City Airport to Bank, Tube from Bank to Clapham Common
- (1hr 2Mins) Train from Stanstead Airport to Tottenham Hale, Tube: Tottenham Hale - Stockwell - Clapham Common
Saturday: 11:00 – 23:00
Sunday: 11 – 23:00
There is no entry after 21:00. Bars and catering close at 22:00. VIP entrance closes at 19:00.
You must be 18 or over to attend. It's important to bring ID as the bars operate on a 'Challenge 21' policy.